Here at Southington Painting Company, our goal is to have a culture that makes our company the best place you have ever worked. We want this culture and positive, ethical attitude to impact every aspect of our operations, from the front office right back to our customers.
Southington Painting Company looks for people that embrace this culture, watch out for each other, work with respect for the trade and the customer, and want to help build a better community.
Why Southington Painting Company?
- We want to be the best place you have worked
- We offer ongoing training
- We offer opportunities for advancement
- We appreciate you and your contribution
- We believe in community outreach
- We were established in 1979 and are a growing, award-winning company
- We are regarded as an industry leader!
What Can We Offer You?
- Health insurance
- Paid vacations (1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 3 years, 3 weeks after 7 years, and 4 weeks after 15 years)
- Paid holidays (6)
- Paid training (OSHA, RRP, etc.)
- Retirement program
- The opportunity to get involved in community causes that are important to you
- Proof of employment eligibility and identity
- A valid driver’s license if you apply for a position that requires driving
- Proof of insurability if driving a company vehicle
- Must pass a drug test and background check
- Prior experience is helpful
- A positive attitude!
- Crew Leaders
- Cabinet Refinishers
What Does the Hiring Process Look Like?
Fill out our online application
- You will get a call from our office for an interview (please allow 1 hour for paperwork to be completed and the initial interview to be performed)
- You will get a call from our office informing you of our decision, and you may be called for a second interview during which you will meet with the operations team
- If we are all a good fit, you will go for your drug screening and be given your onboarding start date (this requires 4 hours in the office and 4 hours with an operations manager in the field)
- Congratulations, and welcome to the team!