The kitchen truly is the heart of your home, offering a central place to gather, eat, visit, and simply do life with family and friends. Because of this level of importance, it stands to reason that your kitchen is also the heart of your home’s style, setting the tone for all the surrounding spaces.
With today’s fresh focus on kitchens, cabinet painting is quickly becoming one of our most popular painting services.
Why Is Kitchen Cabinet Painting So Popular?
Here are just a few of the top reasons:
- Custom styles are made possible, whether we’re matching a unique color or simply working with your favorite choice from a quality manufacturer
- Properly applied paint finishes are durable, washable, and practical
- Cabinet painting offers a much faster, more economical alternative to a total kitchen remodel
- An updated kitchen offers one of the strongest returns on investment of any home improvement project
How Can We Help?
- Staining and finishing new cabinets, bookshelves, mantels, stairs and more
- Refinishing kitchen cabinets
- Spraying durable clear finishes on new or existing surfaces
- Decorative finishes
- Painting cabinets with a solid, durable finish
Our Cabinet Painting Process
Just like any house painting project we take on, the cabinet painting process is all about you.
We want to be sure the exact look and style you envision is achieved, from classic white cabinets to more unique palettes. If needed, you can also work with our professional decorator to pick the perfect style for your home.
We specialize in thorough preparation and project containment, ensuring that the process is orderly, and all surrounding spaces and surfaces are protected. Our preferred spray finish technique offers a quality, controlled, smooth coating, creating a factory-like finish.
Every member of our team is experienced, trained, and background-checked, allowing you to feel confident and comfortable as you invite us into your home. We consider your trust to be a privilege, and it’s one that we don’t take lightly.
Please feel free to contact us directly with any other questions you might have!